Monday 27 August 2012

Never Pass up the opportunity to be in a Line Out

Why?.... Because it's so much fun!


I was working on the George House Trust's stall at this year's Manchester Pride. I was giving out shoulder massages, in exchange for texts and quizes taken for the Trust. It was a great two days.

One of the stalls was for Village Spartans RUFC. Lovely chaps who were kind enough to teach me how to do a line out.
I think I screamed the first time. I didn't realise I would go so high. I was expecting to wobble about and come crashing down... nope. Those guys held me solid. A novel experience which I hope I will be able to repeat at some point in my future. And no... after 3 goes, I didn't catch the ball. Rugby it would seem is a spectator sport for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment