Monday 13 August 2012

My Olympics 2012

Well... THAT was one hell of a show. And I throughly enjoyed it! Just wish I had been in London :/





So here are my favourite bits. I'm sure I'll of forgotten some.

Opening Ceremony. How could ANYONE doubt Danny Boyle? He totally delivered! Best bits were Mr Bean, THE QUEEN! (She is awesome) and I found the hymn/ dance section with Emeli Sande very emotive.



The Brownlee Brothers.

Bert Le Clos- Such a lovely, proud, jolly chap!

Louis Smith (And all the gymnasts) Yes, OKAY! I'll admit it, he is very nice to look at. But watch this! He is AMAZINGLY talented!

Sir Chris Hoy and Laura Trott- inspired me to steal my Mum's bike and get on the Mancunian roads. Watch out!

The Commentators have just been very entertaining


Mo Farah- Dude :) 


Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake (I really want to cut his nails). They are brilliant athletes and equally great showman, who are so considerate to their supporters.




And much much more, but basically all of Team GB. It's been an inspirational 2 weeks. 
It just goes to show you can do ANYTHING if you put your mind to it. They are the best role models and I am totally up for going to Rio in 2016. And The Best thing about Rio 2016? RUGBY 7'S IS AN EVENT!!!

 Inspire a generation was the goal and they certainly inspired me.



No comments:

Post a Comment