Tuesday 19 June 2012

An epic November awaits

Not only is November my birthday month, but I also plan to go to America's West coast AND go up to Edinburgh for a 4th time this year to watch the Scotland EMC Autumn test against New Zealand.




With the recent vastly improved form of the Scotland side, with the likes of Ryan Grant and Tim Visser gaining their first caps for Scotland, my expectations for this match are high.

Yes, maybe Scotland won't win against the World Champions. But with Andy Robinson's goal for Scotland winning the 2015 RWC, I think this will be a tight battle which will prove the Scotland doubter wrong and their potential for being the best in the world.

Ryan Grant

Tim Visser- Try Machine

Planning to do a 'there and back again' in a day trip but I think it will be worth it. Tickets go on sale on the 27th June at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment