Tuesday 19 June 2012

Summer Test... mini rant...

Oh dear.... England, Ireland and Wales have yet to gain a win for the Northern Hemisphere. What are we to do?! We have no hope... NOTHING!!!!!!




Oh wait! Yes we do! 
Scotland has won 2/2 matches so far down under, and no one seems to be registering this. 

Or if they do, they poo-poo it as easy wins. They won over a 2nd choice Australia side... DID YOU WATCH IT?! DID YOU SEE THE CONDITIONS!? That looked a brutal match and both sides played valiantly. Scotland more so, as they won! And so what if Fiji are lower in the world rankings than Scotland? They are still big blokes. And Scotland are way lower than Australia and they have beaten them TWICE IN A ROW!

I think that's my rant over.

So to celebrate their win, I  did another video to music. I put it to an Australian band. Irony? I dunno, you be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment