Monday 25 June 2012

Twitter

One of my favourite things at the moment, is Twitter. Twitter has allowed me up to connect with a huge amount of new and interesting people.

Here are a couple twitter accounts that I enjoy following (If you have any suggestions, please let me know):

@Rugbydiehards is a must for any Rugby follower. It's a great account where it just gets it. To quote their twitter blurb
"for those with their heart and soul for Rugby. Sharing rugby spirit, quotes, traditions & conversation."



The glorious hashtag of #RugbyUnited. Created by the Trevor Large, he has effectively brought the world of rugby fans together in a huge pot of rugby banter. And as the name suggests, everyone is United. There are some passionate conversations between members but at the end of the day, there is a respect for each other and for each others team. I found this hashtag a couple of months ago, through it I now have new friends who I have gone to matches with. Meet ups between different club fans have happened. There is even a lottery pool! If you are the only one in your friendship group to like rugby and are frustrated that you can't freely banter about it, get on twitter or on their website!



And where would any list be without the ever present Scotland and Sale Sharks contribution? @SaleSharksRugby 


@ScotlandTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment